Monday, August 8, 2016

She's Getting Trunky and Has Lost All of Her Creativity for Titles ;)

Hey everyone! I had a great week this week. I hope ya'll did too! 

I don't really have any new information to share with you this week. We've been working hard and doing our best to help bring people into the fold of Christ. If you know of anyone that lives in University Place, Fircrest, or Tacoma that want to get baptized in the next week, let me know! :)

We went to the zoo last Monday for zone activity, and 3 of the missionaries in the zone rode a camel! That was pretty exciting stuff. 

On Tuesday we had an exchange with Sister Philippi and Sister Carlson. That was great! I trained Sister Philippi and Sister Skousen follow up trained Sister Carlson, so it was fun to go on exchanges with them again. :) God loves me because I got to have almost all of my favorite sisters in my stewardship this last transfer, so I got to see a lot of them. :) He brought a lot of my missionary friends from the boonies, to the city. It's great! :) 

On Wednesday we had district meeting. Same as every other week. 

Thursday we weekly planned. Also, the same as every other week.
BUT, to make it different, we were able to get permission for ALL 10 of the Sister Training Leaders to come spend the night in our little house the night before Missionary Leadership Council. That was super fun! And also, probably a first. It was also amazing that we were all able to get ready for the meeting and get there in time. But I promised President Blatter that if we did it, we would all be alert and ready for the meeting. And we were! :)

AND, now, I'm distracted, so I think I'll end my email here. But we had a super good week, and there are always lots of miracles! 

Next week my email will be super inspiring, hopefully, but for this week, I'm just going to share 3 verses from the Book of Mormon that help me to strengthen my faith. 

41But if ye will nourish the word, yea, nourish the tree as it beginneth to grow, by your faith with great diligence, and with patience , looking forward to the fruit thereof, it shall take root; and behold it shall be a tree springing up unto everlasting life. 
42And because of your diligence and your faith and your patience with the word in nourishing it, that it may take root in you, behold, by and by ye shall pluck the fruit thereof, which is most precious, which is sweet above all that is sweet, and which is white above all that is white, yea, and... 
43Then, my brethren, ye shall reap the rewards of your faith, and your diligence, and patience, and long-suffering, waiting for the tree to bring forth fruit unto you. 

And so, you should study those and learn about faith.

I love you!  Have a great week!

Love,

Sister Warburton
























The story behind the cornrows:  "The elders in this mission have a lot of bad haircuts, and weird trends that they start, and so we decided to make fun of them by all having 3 cornrows on the side of our head. So all of us sisters did that.  That was fun....but no one noticed." 

No comments:

Post a Comment