Monday, August 15, 2016

Well, This is it.

I had a super duper last week. I really love being a missionary here! :) 

However, when I look back on my week I feel like last Tuesday was about 2 years ago, so the details may be fuzzy. 

Last Monday we had a sisters P-day at the mission home. That was so fun. I went to one of those almost 16 months ago when I was in Belfair and I really loved it because I was so isolated in the middle of nowhere, I never ever saw any sisters. So, we decided to plan one so that all the sisters could have some fun together. We mostly just sat and talked and ate food and made the best chocolate chip cookies ever. :) So, it was fun.

On Tuesday we had a fun exchange with Sister Monson and Sister Bird. (Who are in the picture above. Sister Bird is making the peace sign and has the black and white striped shirt. And Sister Monson has her hands on her face right next to her.) ((And yes, Sister Monson is related to President Monson..... just kidding, but I told everyone that she is his granddaughter for the whole day because it was fun.))

On Wednesday we had a zone meeting and all of the sisters in the zone dressed up as elders. That was funny. :) 



On Friday we went on a temple trip with all the departing missionaries. I'm the only sister going home, with 15 elders. So, I was companionless for a day. But it was more fun than I thought it would be. We went to the temple, then we went to lunch, and then we headed home. 



After the temple we went to our investigators WEDDING! It was great! :)
Then on Saturday Isaac got baptized! And that was also great! 

Later today I'm going to send ya'll my final report that talks all about everything I learned while on my mission so that will be my spiritual thought. 

I'm going home tomorrow. So, this is it, but I love ya'll! See you soon! 

Love, Sister Warburton











































No comments:

Post a Comment